Nataisuto

We want each other. Want to be very dirtyly banned! "

And on the day she told me she could not marry me at that moment, I was very surprised that day. Looking at the man wondering, I was just asking myself, who I love this for so long! I could not wait to see that long. I came to the water in my eyes with a terrible hatred. I ran out of his mess.
A week later my boycott was organized quite well in the house and boys came to see me. The time is up in the afternoon. I was sleeping in the room's lamp. Amma came and told me to come to the drawing room soon after the last Eid salwar kameezata. Come to the head and chest with nice cloth
Amma's words looked like a poisonous snake to me. Anyway, that's my first meeting with him on that day.
Thirty days after one month, I got married to him with a lot of dowry. Basare night incident. When he entered the house, he wanted to look at the dressingbelt and said, was it a bad past? The incident of abortion is what you call us in your father. Is the facts true?
The question and words were very heavy on me. But I was helpless. The scandals do not have to shame or shame, but Mom has repeatedly said it. I'm tarnished. So I kept quiet with no reply. Our family life started

His phone number was on my face. On the right day of marriage, I called her from my new number. I do not know why I did it. Received the phone and kept it hello for a while. Even after the line was cut, I was very happy to hear the sound of a beep beating on the phone on that day. I knew that this is a good thing that is not good. But it seemed to me that at the time I needed a lot.
.
.
I am alone at home from eight to eight in the evening and up to six in the evening. Reading books, watching TV, caring for the verandal trees can be done all day. In the evening he returned from the office, I used to heat the food. When he got out of the bath, I decorated the dining table at the dining table. She gobbles, I sit down. Sometimes the lentil bowl is turned forward. Pouring water into the glass. Then he goes to bed, I also go. We love Although it can not be called love. He goes exhausted to run exhaustively and sleeps on the side, I fall asleep.

I sometimes miss him very much. He cared for me with great care. I loved very passionately. At the time of love, his voice would have changed. Called me different names. I liked to kiss on my forehead neck and very gently. I would like to pick up a colored brace until then. And at the same time she does not show much interest in my passion or something like that. My favorite thing to him is that only my breasts, my vagina, and my dad's dowry given by my father. Nothing else!
He used to listen to me almost all day. I would have drunk my nasty past. One day I was very upset. I think, what is the profit from being so good? Amni also has to mix with soil every day.
On that day he left the office and called him. And I received a call from the phone and I cried. I do not know why I cried, but maybe I know. He let go, and he was happy to recognize my voice. And never imagined I would try to contact him again and again for some time. After talking about an hour, my phone's balance was over. As soon as the line was cut off, it became a callback. We talked for two more hours. After finishing he recharged five hundred rupees in my number. And he started the business. Small business, but earning money is good.
He returned home late in the evening, I used to heat the food. When he got out of the bath, I decorated the dining table at the dining table. She gobbles, I sit down. Sometimes the lentil bowl is turned forward. Pouring water into the glass. Then he goes to bed, I also go. We love; But from my side it is not a single point except body. At one time when he got tired and fell asleep with a body like a hippo, I started messaging with him on the phone. There are many bad bad messy conversations in those messaging. No problem, I know him. And do not show anyone on this. I understand that he wants me, but not as a wife. As an old lover. I understand the relationship. I have no objection in this regard. We want each other. Want to be very dirtyly banned! "

Post a Comment

0 Comments