Nataisuto

COMPOSITION WRITING (journey by boat/bus/train/plane)


1.Write a short composition on journey by train/bus/boat/plane

Journey by train/boat/plane/bus
Journey is always pleasure to everybody. It charms our mind and
makes us happy. It is also a part of education. To move one place to
another in order to gain new experience and new knowledge is
known as journey. After a journey, we feel relaxed and fresh.
Journey by Train/bus/boat/plane is specially very interesting and
enjoyable to me.
Last week, I made a joyful train/bus/boat/plane journey. During the
last winter vacation I was asked to visit my uncle’s house in
Chittagong. So I got a chance to make a happy but long journey by
bus/train/boat/plane.
It was Friday. It was a nice morning. The weather was very nice that
day. The sky was clear. I got up from sleep early in the morning. I
prepared myself for journey. I and my elder brother reached to the
spot at 7.00 am. [We hired a boat/Launch Will be used in case of
 Journey by boat/launch ]/ [We bought two tickets will be used in
case of Journey by train/bus/plane ] . After 15 minutes the
boat/train/plane/bus began to move on slowly. After a few minutes
the bus/train/boat/plane was running in full speed. I enjoyed many
things. I saw some clouds floating in the sky. I saw trees, houses and
fields. I enjoyed all the things. We could see the hills of Chittagong.
I could enjoy the wonderful scenery of the hills.
After two hours, we reached our destination. We faced no trouble on
the way to chittagong. We got down from the bus/train/plane/boat
and saw my cousin waiting for us. Then we went to my uncle’s
house by taxi. We were cordialy there. All the members of the family
became very glad to see us.
Thus journey by train/boat/plane/bus was the most joyful and
interesting to me. I enjoyed the journey very much.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Great post about composition. Thanks for sharing with us. Waiting for your next post.
    Love

    You are welcome to visit my posts:
    SSC Test Paper English I
    SSC Test Paper English II
    HSC Test Paper English I
    HSC Test Paper English II

    ReplyDelete